Skip to main content

DIY Name Pennant


Hey Everyone! 

This is a really cute and fun craft you guys can make just with some felt and glue. I placed this on my bedroom door but you can hang this up anywhere you like. I found this idea on Pinterest and there are many more designs you can try like using lace or some bows.

I hope you like it and it helps you find inspiration for your own.

This is Soha, signing off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personalised Buttons

Hey Guys!! Hope youre all doing great So I haven't been posting in some time but its eid holidays so here I am 😊. Got myself a really cool button maker or pin or whatever its called. This was a really cute idea my mum gave me like to make personalised buttons for all my friends. It's a really cute and simple gift to make so I thought I'll share it with you all. Here's the steps - So first I designed my buttons on Canva using a 7cm circle and placing my design in a 5.4cm circle in the middle - Print them out and cut them. (I got a cool circle cutter along with the machine 😎) - And just follow the instructions given to make your own pin 😁 Ooh the next pic is al the pins wrapped up to be gifted, so check that out too before you go. Thanks for visiting and I hope you guys got some cool ideas in your head. Let me know if you tried this out too 💖 Byeee 

Air Dry Clay Glasses Tray

Felt Keychain 😊